You are looking for a Tour and City Guide in Dresden and surroundings?
You allready found your Tour and City Guide!
- I possess many years of work experience as a Tour and City Guide
- Guided tours in English, German and Spanish
- Individual city tours
- Small and big groups
- Guided tours on foot, by bycicle, by bus, by hot air balloon, by Segway, by Trabi (historic GDR car) or by boat.
- Discover and explore Dresden and the region.
- It doesn´t matter if we focus on natur or cultur: we will allways have fun!
Small selection of my services as a City guide in Dresden and the region:
- Guided tour in the old town (duration: 1,5 or 2 hours) – on this tour you are going to see the most important landmarks and attractions of Dresden (Zwinger, Semperoper, Frauenkirche, Brühlsche Terrasse,…). You are going to see the most beautiful spots and hear the most interesting stories and anecdotes.
- City tour by bus in Dresden (duration: 1 or 2 hours) – on this tour you will get a perfect overview over the whole city and it´s history. We are going to see the Theater Square, the old city wall, the football stadium, parks, palaces, the blue wonder,…
- Special recommendation: a combination of the first both tours (duration: 2 or 3 hours)! First we are going to experience the general aspects of “Elbflorenz” and then we are going to focus on the old town with it´s historical treasures.
- All tours also can be combined with gastronomic discoveries! You already tried “Haxe” or “Eierschecke”? No?! Let´s taste Dresden!
- Excursions in the region (half-day or full-day): experience with me the fantastic region of Dresden! You´ve been to Saxon Switzerland, Moritzburg, Stolpen or Meissen? No? Than contact me to discover one of the most beautiful areas of Germany!
Are you interested?
All offers above are just giving you an idea about my tours. If you have some special interests just tell me (e.g.: car, cigar or coffee manufactory) . I´m sure we can organize YOUR perfect tour!
Mobil: +49 (0)176 – 81 787 643